Thursday 25 April 2013

Me, Myself and I




I'm which is I know, I am special and there's no one else out there that's like me... so enjoy! (smile)
heheh

I was born in village at Batu Pahat, Johor on thirty one of May. I had a very simple and happy childhood, and my five siblings are younger Sister, younger brother, Older sister and Older Brother would make my life perfect as happy family. I am good boy and perfectly happy watching quality movies or using a personal computer during my spare time. Now, I lived in Serdang and currently as a final year student studying as a Bachelor Human Development and Information System. I can say that I am a responsible and a hard-working student. Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals. I enjoy my time at University Putra Malaysia. 
I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life. We exchange new ideas, find many interesting things about each other and experience new things. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me. So, that why create blog is a fun, especially when connect and get social with others. 

1 comment: